Tuesday, September 1, 2009

About my Father's business

Well, I've packed up and have thrown away every thing that isn't important to me anymore, or I should say that I won't miss. Made call to the Dream Center to tell them that I am coming back, but no one has return my call. I wonder what that is all about. So I decided that I'll just show up at their door step and say "Let me in." I hope there is still room for me. I know the Lord told me to go back.
God is good. I have some money coming in from unemployment, which I didn't expect. I don't have to worry about food because there is plenty to eat.
You know Sunday, when I was in service I saw Jesus's feet. I knew that meant it was time for me to go back. Not to mention that he told to go back. LOL

The service at Kingdom In the Valley was really blessed. The Holy Spirit moved in a mighty way. People were healed and delivered. God is just awesome, how could anyone not serve him.

That is why an going back. I want to be obedient to his will and purpose for my life. So hope to see you soon. I hope to blog again soon, but you don't hear from me, please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment