Saturday, September 19, 2009

" Not About Me"

It’s not about, not about, me; or what I think I should do.
It’s not about the pleasures; or what the flesh wants to do.
It’s not about, not about, me, but it’s all about you.

My ambitions are transitions of decisions with you.
Each day I get closer, and closer, my passions are for you.
It’s not about, not about, me, or what I want to do.
It’s all about, all about, you, I see, and what you want to do.

It’s all about, your desires for me.
It’s all about how you took the slack, and have my back, so I wouldn’t be trap for eternity.
It’s not about, not about, not about me! It’s not about I,I,I; or me,me,me.
It’s all about your glory for others to see.
There is no anointing if it’s all about me.
It’s your blood, your blood; that covers me.
Without that, my filthy rags are all you would see.

Never mind what people say or think; cause in your presence is what I seek.
A new way of thinking that is not about me. In your wings, your shadow covers me.
It’s not about, not about, not about me; it never was, and it never will be.

© 9/18/09

No comments:

Post a Comment