Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Reading Purpose p31's blog

I was reading Purpose p31's blog titled "Get Real and Get Ready!" on Myspace from a year ago. The woman can preach. She was talking about how we don't have much time left until Jesus comes back. I tell you one thing it made me want to repent all over again.

Believe it or not the message is still the same. People, we need to get right with God. When he comes back we have no excuse. We can't say we didn't know. With all the information out here about God's perfect will and plan, we make life hard for ourselves. Don't let the devil deceive you into thinking you have all the time in the world; because like Purpose said, Jesus is coming back. All it takes is a simple prayer. A choice to allow God to govern you life. I rather have God than satan.

You know, the one thing God wants from us is a relationship. That's all, that's why he created us in the first place. That's why he made us in his own image. Every since the fall of man, God has been desperately trying to get us back. Think about it, who do you know that would send their son to die for you so you can live forever. I don't know anyone who would do that. I don't know any one who can set me free from torment, doubt and fear, that's what the devil does. Oh yeah, he will show you a good time for a while, but it won't last. The wages of sin is death. Which means, not being in the presence of God and that is what the devil is trying to do. Keep you out of the presence of God. God gives you peace, joy, and happiness; and most of love. Who else can do that? No one here on earth; the only person I know who can do that is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Being in his presence every day has changed my life. Your's too if you let him. Wouldn't you rather be in his presence forever than to be eternally separated from him? I know I do, God knows I do.
Give him a try. Don't wait until it's too late. Don't be one of the ones turned away on judgment day.

Ask God to show you, ask him to forgive you and make things right. Say, Lord I need you. I am a sinner, forgive me of all my sins. Cleanse me and make me whole again. Come into life and change my life, in Jesus Name, Amen. That's it, that's all, it's done.
Your a new creature in Christ. Old things passed away, everything new again. Welcome to the body of Christ. If you have any questions don't hesitate to write.
Oh yeah here is Purpose p31 blog if you would like to read it:blogs.myspace.com/purpose_p31. It's really powerful.

But seek ye first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment