Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello and Welcome

Hello everyone,

Am glad you drop by. Am using this blog while I am in the discipleship program at the Dream Center in Phoenix, Arizona. So you can walk and pray with me as I take this new path in my life.

God has done so many things in my life as some of you may already know by reading my Facebook and MySpace comments.

You may be asking why are you in a discipleship program and what led you there? Believe me I asked God the same question. Like some of you I fell into hardship with no place to go and no one to turn too but God. So I asked Him, where do you want me to go and what do you want me to do. A still small voice spoke to my heart and said the Dream Center. Not knowing much about the Dream Center I search the internet to check out what the program had to offer.
Click here to learn more about the program.
http://www.phxdreamcenter.org/.

When I got there I didn't know what to expect. I thought is was a place for homeless people, but it's not, it's much more. It's a place where you sit at the feet of Jesus. It's a place where you have a one on one relationship with him. It's a place where you go to the next level.

Now believe me, I would have never pick a place like this for myself, but this is where I am for a while, and I learning so much about myself and being in His Presence.

So join me when you can; as I take this journey at Jesus's feet. The Holy Spirit has already delievered me from a thirty-five year addiction to cigarettes. That is a testimony in itself. As of September 6,2009 (which is my birthday), it will have been two months since my last cigarette, my last one was July 6, 2009, the day I enter the program. I find that very interesting, July 6, Sept 6, hummm...

I had to step out for a minute because of a an allergic reaction to some bed bugs bites, but I intend on going back. Just as soon as finish some last minute business, which should be done by the end of this week. Hopefully the bed bugs are gone.

I hope to share with many of you the changes that I will be going through while I am in the program. I am eager to hear from all of you who vist this blog, and I hope that you will pray for me as I will be doing the same for you.

God Bless, and let the journey began.

P.S. Don't forget to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment