Monday, May 30, 2016

I respect you "Happy Memorial Day 2016"

Pamela Morris

Hello, whew, it has been a long time since I have post anything on 
"Always in His Presence". You probably thought I fell off the face of the earth, and by right you should think that. However I'm back with a new attitude on life and a lot of experiences to go with it. My life has changed so much in the last few years that I don't know where to begin; but I am back and I am here to walk you through my journey with Grace. I plan to open my mind to new possibilities, gifts and talents that my Father in Heaven has given me;and share them with you. So come and join me as we stay in His Presence and walk with Grace. Below is a poem I wrote a poem in honor of 'Memorial Day". I pray as you listen, it will enrich and encourage you to give a little more love to those who are still with you on earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment